A Program for Those Living with Cancer
Download CancerResource™ (PDF)
A free information program from the American Institute for Cancer Research to help cancer patients and their families understand more about cancer, its treatment and the resources available to help them in overcoming this disease.
For cancer patients and survivors:
AICR has developed CancerResource™ to answer many of the basic questions which arise with a diagnosis of cancer. It provides information that can help a cancer patient be an active part of his or her treatment and of the many important decisions that come with fighting cancer. It also provides information about other resources available for additional information and support.
Answers Cancer Patients Need:
- What to ask your doctor and when to seek second opinions
- Information on treatments, side-effects and clinical trials
- Discussion of the emotional, physical and psychological factors associated with cancer and its treatment
- Dietary factors associated with cancer and its treatment
- Definitions of common terms
CancerResource™ is available free from the American Institute for Cancer Research. If you, or someone close to you, is a newly diagnosed cancer patient and would like to find out more about this program, or to order a free, printed copy, please call, toll-free:
9 a.m. 5 p.m. (Eastern), Monday through Friday
Ask to speak with a CancerResource™ program operator.
Sorry, but this program is only available
for those in the U.S. and Canada